I'm Ready for My Close-Up, Mr. Friday Five!
1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be? I can't imagine anybody wanting to make a movie out of my life. I mean, I'm pretty much enjoying living it, but it would be boring as hell to watch. And there would be massive copyright issues, given how much of it I spend in front of the TV. But maybe it could be a documentary or something. Life of a Geek? Actually, you know, maybe you could make a movie of my life. It'd probably be something frighteningly akin to Free Enterprise. Ah, I know! It'd be called Get a Life!. Undoubtedly.
2. What songs would be on the soundtrack? Probably a whole bunch of sci-fi theme tunes. And Weird Al Yankovic singing "Slime Creatures from Outer Space" or something.
3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why? It would be live-action, shifting over into animation for my Walter Mitty-esque daydream sequences.
4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc? I think I'd like to be played by Joan Cusak. Even if she doesn't really look anything like me.
5. Describe the movie preview/trailer. I'm imagining a Reefer Madness-style trailer advertising the movie as a warning to viewers not to get into science fiction or they'll turn out like me.
Heh. That was fun.